Sunday, October 2, 2011

I , Me & Myself [:



 Hey , thiss is me [:
 
 My name is Farah Nadira Binti Mohd Marzuki [:\You guys should called me Fara [: becausee faraa always be called with this name [I am thirteen year's old [: Actually on the way to 13teen [: Ngee [:I'm stay around KL and N.Sembilan [: I am Encik Mohd Marzuki and  Puan Norleen daughter [: I have 3 sibling includee mee okay [: I am second [: First is my brother , Ahmad Syhmie [: Fifteen year's old [: He is an athlet [: He is school at Smk Raja Abdullah [: Second is me [: Third is my sister [:  That is Farah Normasyafinass [: Just born on 2006 intoo thee world [: haha [: And now she is study at St . Ronan [: Hobby ? I love shopping , Hang Out , Swimming , And Moree [: Ambition ? I donno what I wanna be [: But , I really lovee to be a Boss [: Ngee [:

That's all about me [: see you [:

No comments:

Post a Comment